Monday, August 31, 2009

Last day in the US

Hello everyone! I finally have my blog up and running just in time for my departure tomorrow. Today is going to be full of packing and running to the store for a few last minute items. I think I have most of the things I need its just a matter of rounding them all up and fitting them in my luggage without exceeding 50 pounds per bag. I'll be heading to the airport tomorrow around 10:00 am for my 1:20 pm flight. I fly to Dallas first, then Madrid and finally arrive in Sevilla at 12:50 pm on Wednesday which is 5:50 am our time. Someone from my program will be meeting me at the airport to give me a map of Sevilla and to find a taxi home. The family I'm living with consists of a husband and wife as well as their three daughters who are 6, 14, and 18 so that should provide a nice family dynamic.

I think this is all I have to tell you for now. I should really be packing anyway. I'll try to post again as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. The luggage thing was real difficult for me too! They weighed both of my bags at once and I rounded out at 99.5 lbs. It was ridiculous.
    Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete